Group Manager - Acoustics
|Job Title:||Group Manager - Acoustics|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 16:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a national and employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney's CBD. The business employs over 200 people and deliver projects across various sectors including health, laboratory, aged care, education, hotel and commercial to name a few. They have a long and successful track record throughout the east coast of Australia and a strong project pipeline available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will report into the Building Services Manager and will allow you to take complete ownership over a team of 2 Acoustics Engineers. You'll have the opportunity to lead, inspire and manage people and will be responsible for managing clients and leading projects. This role is suited to someone who enjoys being client-facing and is motivated to take on additional responsibility.
- Client and stakeholder relationship management
- Mentoring and supervising employees
- Bidding and delivering consulting acoustics and vibration projects
- Strategic planning and business development
- Review design and manage the QA process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- 7+ years of experience in building acoustics and consulting
- Senior Engineers who have managed people and are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience managing people and leading projects
- Proven track record delivering various projects across the built environment covering various types of projects
- Thorough technical understanding of noise control and Australian design standards
- Ability to bring clients into the business will be considered favourably and remunerated accordingly
- Business acumen and relationship-driven
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is very social, team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other grow.
- Accelerated career progression into leadership
- Secure position due to healthy client relationships
- Competitive salary with reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's