Graduate Quantity Surveyor
|Job title:||Graduate Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique consultancy is looking to grow the team with a driven and passionate Graduate seeking industry experience and exposure to different sectors and projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will assist with site inspections and reporting, cost planning, contracts administration, estimating and client liaison. You will assist on projects across multiple sectors and provide support to the everyday requirements of the director and senior team.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Cost planning and cost estimates
- Site visits and reporting
- Analyse project performance and create reports
- High profile Client liaison and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Access to a motor vehicle and ability to drive to different sites
- Ability to work remotely
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- Some local Quantity Surveying experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
This company will nurture your development and ensure that both your technical and personal development continuously improve. With an integrated and supportive environment, you will quickly form long standing business and personal relationships.
- 2 to 3 day working week with the opportunity of ongoing contractual work
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Employees enjoy working with this company due to their supportive and collaborative environment
- Strong pipeline of landmark projects ranging from feasibility to delivery stage
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999.