Mid-Level Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 15:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This outstanding opportunity as a Geotechnical Engineer will provide you the skills and experience to showcase your Geotechnical expertise. This mid-tier consultancy are well established and respected in the market, renowned for their impressive pipe line of projects. This consultancy prides themselves for their quality of work, allowing you to gain exposure and progress within your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be involved in the entire process of the project alongside a strong and supportive team. You will have the confidence to engage in field work through to Geotechnical investigation, supervision and analysis. Being part of a highly regarded firm, you will gain the experience to showcase a well-established portfolio.
- Conduct site investigations and soil testings
- Slope stability analysis
- Engage in soil, rock and groundwater analysis
- Manage the Geotechnical design for your projects
- Conduct DCP testing
- Write technical reports
- Related Engineering, Science and Environmental degree
- 4+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Essential knowledge of local requirements and standards
This well-known consultancy allows you to grow within the company and generate insights through your experience. As a company that values employee engagement and commitment, you will be greatly rewarded and supported for all demonstrated work. Regular incentives provided to ensure their excellent culture remains and employees feel acknowledged and respected.
- Excellent work life balance, promoting flexible working hours
- Ensuring career progression, growing within a well-respected company
- A close knit team, providing a strong culture
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's