|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 11:58|
Locum opportunities for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists across NSW. Accommodation and travel will be provided.
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accommodation provided and mileage to be reimbursed
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading health care provider deliver the highest quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities and private patients in the community, Australia wide. They are passionate about making a difference by providing individualised care to support rehabilitation.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Locum contracts are available for Physiotherapists and occupational therapists in multiple locations across NSW. Coastal and inland locations are on offer with flexible contract lengths and working arrangements available.
In this position you will provide a client centred service, aiming to reduce pain, increase mobility assisting the aging population of these local communities to regain independence in performing day to day activities.
- Design and implement treatment plans
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
This is an organisation that is passionate about the work that they do with the aging population across the country, the provide the highest quality care and individuals are valued by their team and management. Support within the organisation will see you provided with opportunities to gain invaluable experience and progress in your career.
- Accommodation provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work hours an contract length
- Attractive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's