|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + accommodation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 17:04|
Provide aged care and rehabilitation services, create individual client focused plans while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team.
- 3 month locum opportunity offering you flexible work arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Accommodation provided and mileage to be reimbursed
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading health care provider deliver the highest quality Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities and private patients in the community, Australia wide. They are passionate about making a difference by providing individualised care to support rehabilitation.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therampist you will take a collaborative approach to care, creating client focused plans to manage pain and complex care needs. You will implement strength training excercises, falls prevention iniatives and rehabilitation strategies.
This is a three month locum position based in Gympie, Queensland that can offer you flexible working arrnagements with part time hours.
- Design and implement treatment plans
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Educate carers and family members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
This is an organisation that is passionate about the work that they do with the aging population across the country, they provide the highest quality care and individuals are valued by their team and management. Support within the organisation will see you provided with opportunities to gain invaluable experience and progress in your career.
- Accommodation provided
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work hours an contract length
- Attractive hourly rate + super
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Occupational Therapist - Community
Salary dependent on experience level