Shopping Centre Manager
|Job Title:||Shopping Centre Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 14:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is one of Australia's largest private owner, operator organisations. They known for their impeccable service and high quality assets with the commerical and retail space across Sydney's CBD and Western Sydney. They aspire to bring talented people on board who are naturally coachable and strong communicators.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the overall management and performance of one of Western Sydney's largest shopping centres. You will also be involved and gain credible experience with commercial offices also available on location. You will build impeccable rapport with tenants of the centre and collaborate ways to improve individual businesses and the performance of the centre.
- Build great rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and and review organisation and centre policies to keep inline with your goals and vision for the centre.
- Prepare performance forecasting and actual results.
- Assist with the end to end leasing procedures.
- Ensuring the collection of all rental arrears.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Retail or Assitant Centre Manager
- Strong financial understanding and management skills.
- Exposure to detailed business plans and maintain efficient cost saving strategies.
- A Certificate of Registration is a must to assist with leasing procedures.
The employees o this organisation believe that their organisation is very people centric and focus on providing their staff with an amazing oppotunity to be the best they can within their role. This includes provides support, training and opportunities for their people to grow.
- On site parking and amazing cafe's / restaurant within the centre.
- Excellent training and mentorship opportunities.
- Ability to progress within the company and manage different asset classes.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Junior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Senior Fire Engineer
$120,000 - $170,000 + super
Intermediate or Senior BIM Modeller
$100,000 - $130,000 package