|Job Title:||Centre Manager|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 11:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is a medium sized family operated ownership group in Australia. They have a significant and recognizable portfolio of large property assets within Sydney CBD and in Western Sydney. They are well known for their ability to develop and create excellent people within the property space, while ensuring they provide necessary support to ensure their people can achieve their potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the management and business results of one of Western Sydney's most well known, mixed use, shopping centres. You will build excellent levels of rapport with tenants of the centre to ensure they're day to day is seamless and the stellar reputation within the centre is upheld. You will report directly to the General Manager to assist in lease management, arrear collections, marketing and aim to improve retail performance within many facets of the business.
- Build great rapport with tenants, contractors and company stakeholders.
- Manage and create policies in line with the overall vision of the organisations.
- Understand and prepare retail performance forecasts and actual performance.
- Assist with the end to end leasing procedures.
- Collecting rental arrears.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Retail Manager, Centre Manager or Property Manager.
- Strong fiscal understanding and management skills.
- Exposure to detailed business plans and maintain efficient cost saving strategies is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The employees of this organisation would consider themselves to be people centric as the company is focused on providing their staff with the best opportunity to perform to the highest calibre. The business actively looks to provide opportunities for additional mentorship from senior leaders within your field of work to improve your skills.
- On site parking and work flexibility.
- Excellent training and mentorship opportunities.
- Stability in this permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Senior Fire Engineer
$120,000 - $170,000 + super
Sustainability Consultant/ESD Engineer
$80,000 - $100,000 + super
$100-140,000 + Super