Experienced Graduate of Architecture
|Job Title:||Experienced Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 15:30|
- Permanent and stable position with a healthy pipeline of projects
- Grow in Architecture, Interiors, Construction, Revit, AutoCAD and more!
- Diverse team full of creative and artistic people in a new & modern office
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized studio is based in the unofficial design capital of Melbourne, Prahran, in a recently refurbished and modern office. They specialise in very high-end residential and multi-residential projects, and are known for a very integrated process with a bespoke and unique design for each project, as well as their extremely high quality and high standards.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position creates an extremely exciting opportunity to join this passionate and experienced team and to play a vital role in the continued success of the company. The intention of this role is to focus on bespoke high-end Residential homes and low-medium scale multi-residential apartments and townhouses. You will be closely involved with Clients and Consultants right from the early concept creation through to the delivery of the projects.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Deliver DA/CC documentation in both Revit and AutoCAD
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Work across both Architecture & Interior elements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture with 3-5 years in-studio experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with both Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong previous high-end and bespoke Residential project experience
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low density apartments
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
- A strong passion for design and a creative mind paired with infallible attention to detail
Being a boutique studio, this company promotes individuality and self expression both in design and in culture. Here, you will reach the peak of your Architectural career, and feel the incredible support from your Director and peers. Enjoy fast and effective career progression, a healthy and flexible work life balance, and down to earth fun team to build genuine and long lasting relationships with.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Long term and stable opportunity in a time of extreme uncertainty
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's