|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 PKG|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 09:52|
- Design and deliver custom Residential projects
- Expanding studio with a secured pipeline of projects
- $80k-$110k package dependent on experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural studio specialises in custom high end Residential projects, particularly single dwelling and low density up to 20 units. This company places employees at the very top of the priority list, promoting progression and career opportunities, not to mention a collaborative and down to earth team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team of 5. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Run projects and manage stakeholders
- Solve complex issues creatively
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Registration is necessary
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit, with AutoCAD exposure
- Previous High End Residential project experience is preferred
- A mixture of both low and medium density projects is ideal
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, the grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none!
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your project delivery skills
- Work on a portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Have your own car space
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's