Senior Development Assessment Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Development Assessment Planner|
|Salary:||$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2020 12:20|
- Manage Environmental Planning
- Flexible start date
- Close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A team within my Local Council strive for innovation, collaboration, and community sustainability. They are a polite team with a strong importance on delivering results as a team.Residential Development Assessments & Land Use Planning is what this tight-knit team focus on improving and implementing effective solutions for the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Senior Development Assessment Planner with a background in fast -paced and high volume . You will have a depth of Environmental Planning and Legislative knowledge to join this semi rural area and work autonomously alongside the Building Surveyors and planning team.
- Strong Influential and negotiating skills with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Assess Development Applications
- Provide town planning support to the Compliance, Building and Sustainable Growth Teams as required
- Provide information & advice on Development Applications and Land Use Planning matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong ability to join a team that is consistent and profession
- Tertiary qualification in Strategic Planning/Town Planning
- Experience in Local Government & Environmental Planning & Assessment
- Autonomous and team focused collaboration work ethic
- Identify and address issues related to all aspects of environmental planning, including risk, compliance, and quality measure
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard and influential liaison to all consultation parts for the delivery partners.
- Easy-going & close-knit team
- Flexible start and finish times
- Rural area for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's