|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 17:00|
- Be a part of a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- 12 month contract with strong potential to be extended
- Enjoy flexible start and finish times for a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Council in the Western Sydney region. Become a part of a fantastic, light-hearted team, with a focus on innovation, dedication and community improvements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Engineer you will be in charge of development assessment and approval. Strong knowledge of the design and delivery of engineering works such as roads, drainage, hydraulics and vehicular crossings will assist you to excel within this role, paired with a great work ethic and quality work to ensure project requirements are being met.
- Assessing Development Applications
- Knowledge of design and construction of engineering works
- Strategic and personable stakeholder engagement internally & externally
- Ability to work on varied projects ranging in complexities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Council standards, guidelines, legislation and regulations
- Strong communication and time management skills
This Council prides themselves on maintaining their positive culture with collaboration being an imperative part of this supportive team environment. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a highly professional team who continuously work together to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and making a positive contribution for their local community.
- Develop your skills and experience through a varied project pipeline
- Fantastic work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Play a vital role within a collaborative and friendly work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's