|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 13:40|
- Be a part of a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Immediate start
- Leadership & mentoring opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Council in the Inner-West Sydney region. Become a part of a fantastic, light-hearted team, with a focus on innovation, dedication and community improvements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer you will be in charge of facilitating the effective management of traffic & parking. Strong knowledge of the design and delivery of engineering works such as roads, drainage, hydraulics and vehicular crossings will assist you to excel within this role, paired with a great work ethic and quality work to ensure project requirements are being met.
- Manage Councils grant funding application to the Roads and Maratime Services
- Provide expert advice in relation to traffic engineering related conditions for minor development applications
- Knowledge of design and construction of engineering works
- Strategic and personable stakeholder engagement internally & externally
- Development and maintenance traffic counts & street capacity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills & conflict resolution handling
- Knowledge of Australian standars - RMS and Ausroads
- understanding of street lighing operation, transport modelling and Work Zone Traffic Management
- Knowledge in the development appliication process
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, GIS
This Council prides themselves on maintaining their positive culture with collaboration being an imperative part of this supportive team environment. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a highly professional team who continuously work together to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and making a positive contribution for their local community.
- Develop your leadership & mentoring skills
- December start date
- Play a vital role within a collaborative and friendly work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's