|Job title:||Building Surveyor|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$50- $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Career Progression - Possibility for Permanency
- Proximity to Sydney
- Supportive Team Environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client within the Council is looking at brining on a Building Surveyor as there has been a large increase in residential work to certify.
This team are a really friendly and super supportive bunch that are looking to welcome two new members to the team ASAP.
This team have their own Fire safety Officer and are the local authority for plumbing & drainage.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As there has been a large and suddden increase of assessment work, this initial 6 month contract with my Local Council client is looking for a candidate that has an established wealth of knowledge and experience to come onboard and seamlessly become an asset to the team. You will be highly proficient in Residential Surveying and provide professional advice to Builder, Developers and the general public in relation to matters relevant to the Directorate.
DUTIES.• Strong Influential and negotiating skills with team, internal and external stakeholders
• Provide advice regarding current open and emerging land space
• Prepare briefing and Council reports
• Provide Environmental Assessment of proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.• NSW accreditation A3
• Experience in residential building
• A strong knowledge of NSW Planning & Legislation
• Extensive experience in assessment and experience - Class 1 - 10
• Assessing experience with sanitary drainage & Section 68 matters under The National Construction Code
Setting high standards for their results, this moderate sized team, they really have an inclusive and diverse team culture. Proactive, results driven with a great mindset and attitude to assist the community.
BENEFITS.• Easy-going & close-knit team
• Semi rural location
•Residential surveying work
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.