12D Civil Designer
|Job title:||12D Civil Designer|
|Salary||$70 - $80 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Start on an Initial 3 month contract - ongoing
- Be a part of a supportive and progressive team environment
- Travel & accommodation benefits for the right candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Council located in the Hunter region as a Civil Designer. This position boasts a tranquil, family friendly lifestyle with a close-knit team, and a vibrant approach on community advocacy.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
12D experience is non-negotiable, with strong major roads and regional area background - working alongside the Team Leader, your design experience and understanding of Aus roads standards will be a great contribution to the current supportive environment. With an expanded Capital Works Program, you will play a pivotal role in providing timely, accurate and detailed design specifications for various civil infrastructure projects.
- Produce and prepare accurate road designs and civil work drawings
- Provide crucial information on estimations and specifications pertaining to road projects
- Create contract documentation for projects to current industry best practice
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct site visits and investigations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Software proficiency in 12D, AUTOCAD and Civil 3d
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Design
- Influential and effective communication – both written & verbal
- Experience in writing specifications, contract documentation and interpreting construction drawings, demonstrated skills in "safer design" principals
- Knowledge of Local Government Act (LGA) & Environmental Planning Act (EPA)
Become a part of a desired Council team that pride themselves in their friendly and approachable attitude. Enjoy workplace flexibility within a supportive and mentoring environment.
- Autonomous position
- Cohesive team with a friendly and peaceful workplace environment
- Flexible start and finish times for a healthy work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.