Roads Restorations Officer
|Job Title:||Roads Restorations Officer|
|Salary:||$30 - $40 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 17:39|
- Start on an Initial 2-month contract
- Early start and finish time
- Utilise your depth of knowledge to achieve successful outcomes
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Become a crucial part of a Local Council that have a strong focus on success with a supportive and constructive approach for the community. This particular team are currently working on several projects, excelling towards successful improvement and developments for the area.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a candidate that has an established wealth of knowledge and experience to come onboard and seamlessly become an asset to the team. You will be highly proficient in Road restoration/maintenance and renewal works.
- Prepare, measure, and inspect quotations for all utility restoration works
- Issue permanent reinstatement restoration works to Council Contractors
- Effectively manage Road Opening Permit requests
- Prepare and maintain estimations & revenue valuation of restoration works
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in a related technical field or management ( Diploma in Project Management or Civil Construction)
- Experience/ background in Roads, Footpaths and Stormwater drainage construction and maintenance work.
- Estimate restoration and project quantities on site prior to issuing work instructions
- Ability to conduct inspections and approvals in accordance with Council’s specifications
- Experience level of computer applications - Pavement Management System and corporate Asset Management System
The overall feel of my clients workplace environment is that they pride themselves on their diversity, all-inclusive and collaboration to produce the best results with achieving a healthy work/life balance.
- Early start & finish time
- Supportive work/life balance
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's