Engineering Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Engineering Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$25 - $35 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 11:38|
- Short term contract
- Reputable Council
- ASAP start date
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My local Council client prides themselves on their work ethic, employee support, innovative results with an emphasis on meeting their set values in a collaborative and aspiring way.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Provide administrative support to the Manager Design and Technical Services and staff within Unit. Duties include provision of a high level of customer service to the unit, customers, and general administrative duties.
- Call screening and general enquaries
- Schedule meetings and client liasion
- Assist the Manager Design and Technical Services in collating information to provide to Council and Councillors
- Management of the filing and retrieval of documents, both manual and electronic
- Prepare and review reports for Council Committee Meetings, including Cumberland Traffic Committee and Floodplain Management Committee
- Minute taking and preparation of agendas and documents
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
TAFE Business Administration Diploma or equivalent or extensive relevant work experience
- Demonstrate experience in customer and Council inquiries both in person, by telephone or email
- Experience in TechOne record management
- Facilitating administration support to Traffic Design Engineers
- Clear and concise communication and correspondence
Become apart of a supportive, vibrant and enthusiastic team that collectively aspire to meet deadlines in a friendly and polite manner assisting the community betterment.
- Ability to network within a great region
- Collaborative and Positive team environment
- Opportunity for Council experience
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.