Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 12:21|
- Initial 6-month Contract
- Flexible start date
- Opportunity to exercise your innovation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The Human Resources Unit’s emphasis is on excellent customer service and providing a high level of support, guidance and advice to all levels of the organisation in managing their human resource needs.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The Human Resources Officer provides timely, accurate advice, education information and support to management and staff on a range of Human Resources (HR) Management related policies, procedures, systems and issues.
- Coordinate the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes, working in conjunction with the Human Resources Coordinator to assist in all facets of the recruitment and selection process
- Provide administrative support to the Organisational Development/Governance & Risk Branch
- Assist with Councils Induction program
- Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Payroll Unit
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the staff performance review process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Maintain human resource data bases to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information as required
- Assist with preparation of HR metric data reports as required
- Coordinate and maintain the Human Resources personnel filing systems
- Assist the Human Resources Coordinator with the administration of HR systems and process as required
- Support the use of Electronic Records Management and Customer Request systems used by the HR Unit
- Develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of Council’s Human Resources Information System
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard and influential liaison to all consultation parts
- Easy-going & close-knit team
- Flexible start and finish times
- Innovative opportunity for career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$30 - $35 per hour + super
$45- $55per year + Superannuation
Swimming Pool Officer
$40 - $45 per hour + Superannuation
Development Assessment Planner
$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
Facilities & Recreation Planner
$90 - $100 per hour + Superannuation