Project Manager Civil
|Job title:||Project Manager Civil|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
• Varied major projects
• Supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with a Council that supports career growth and teamwork. My client is working on several different projects and looking at an exponential amount over the next 3 – 5 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a driven candidate that has an established wealth of knowledge and experience to come onboard and seamlessly become an asset to the team. You will be highly proficient in broad range of capital works projects from inception to completion. , a breadth of experience in Building, Architecture, Engineering or other relevant discipline is what is required to be successful for the role, and further gain further exposure to different disciplines. The successful candidate is expected you have exceptional communication skills, problem solving, and seamless ability to influence, pursude and negotiate.
DUTIES.• Strong Influential and negotiating skills with team, internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to relate well to internal and external customers.
• Exceptional EEO, OH&S, and ethical practice principles
• Make decisions based on sound judgement and managing competing demands
• Procurement of external consultants and contractors, contract management and financial management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.• Degree level qualifications in Project Management, Building, Architecture, Engineering
• Delivery of new landscape, building and civil infrastructure from planning and design phase to completion of construction.
• Procurement and financial management
•Experience in multiple disciplines- building and civil infrustructure see you as a successful candidate
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard and influential liaison to all consultation parts for the delivery partners
BENEFITS.• Easy-going & close-knit team
• Flexible work from home and office roster
• Ability to work on some reputable projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.