Senior Environmental Planner
|Job title:||Senior Environmental Planner|
|Salary||$80 - $90 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Manage Environmental Planning
- Flexible start date
- Close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A team within my Local Council strive for innovation, collaboration, and community sustainability. They are a polite team with a strong importance on delivering results as a team. Infrustruction and telecommunications with a focus on environmental impacts and strategic planning and statutory planning is what this tight-knit team focus on improving and implementing effective solutions for.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Senior Environmental Planner with a background in Telecommunications is a crucial role for this collaborative team. You will have a depth of Environmental Legislative knowledge to come in and liaise with a wide variety of demographics, from construction to rangers within the council. Manage and/or support a range of projects to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to planning and reporting standards and within the agreed scope.
- Strong Influential and negotiating skills with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Review and endorse environmental planning assessments, in particular - review of Environmental Factors
- Provide advice regarding current open and emerging land space
- Prepare briefing and Council reports
- Provide Environmental Assessment of proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong ability to challenge and improve telecommunications works
- Tertiary qualification in Strategic Planning and/or Sport & recreation Management
- Proficient in project management working across all departments of the Council
- Develop and implement an environmental governance framework (for example templates and guidelines).
- Identify and address issues related to all aspects of environmental planning, including risk, compliance, and quality measure
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard and influential liaison to all consultation parts for the delivery partners.
- Easy-going & close-knit team
- Flexible start and finish times
- Ability to work on some reputable projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.