Project Officer- Infrastructure & Assets
|Job Title:||Project Officer- Infrastructure & Assets|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 08:50|
- Major Capital Projects
- Initial 3-month contract
- Supportive Team Environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Providing technical administrative support from the planning stages, through to construction.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a driven candidate that has an established wealth of knowledge and experience to come onboard and seamlessly become an asset to the team. You will be highly proficient in broad range of capital works projects from inception to completion. , a breadth of experience in Building, Architecture, Engineering or other relevant discipline is what is required to be successful for the role, and further gain further exposure to different disciplines. The successful candidate is expected you have exceptional communication skills, problem solving, and seamless ability to influence, pursued and negotiate.
• Strong Influential and negotiating skills with team, internal and external stakeholders
• Clear and well written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional EEO, OH&S, and ethical practice principles
• Analyse risk assessments, carry out civil engineering site inspections as directed
• Procurement of external consultants and contractors, contract management and financial management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
• Degree level qualifications in Project Management, Building, Architecture, Engineering
• Delivery of new landscape, building and civil infrastructure from planning and design phase to completion of construction
• Procurement and financial management and Investigation into engineering matters to ensure compliance with all legislation, relevant standards, policies and procedures
•3-4 years’ experience in multiple disciplines- building and civil infrastructure
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard and influential liaison to all consultation parts for the delivery partners
• Easy-going & close-knit team
• Flexible work from home and office roster
• Ability to work on some reputable projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Project Manager
$110,000 - $140,000 plus super
Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager
$120K to $130K + Super
Project Manager Fit out
$120K to $140K
Project Manager - Architecture Background
$50 - $60 per hour
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super