Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Salary:||$92,366.00 - $106,917.00 per annum + 9.5% super|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:01|
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible start date
- Career progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Council team focused on making a strategic and innovative impact on the community. Join a collaborative team focused on delivering innovative and transformational successful outcomes for the betterment of the area through their strategic thinking and strong communication across multi-disciplinary Council Departments and Community Associations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your well-developed skills & experience in town/strategic planning from a senior standpoint is needed to coordinate the long-term land use planning for the City. In this role, we deliver a range of programs and services including the development of long-term land use planning strategies and policies, city planning, regional planning, place-based planning projects and most importantly the preparation of new Local Environmental Plans, Development Controls Plans and Contributions Plans. Reporting to the Urban planner team leader, it is expected you have exceptional communication skills, problem solving, and negotiations are seamless.
Experience in the formulation and implementation of land-use planning policy, specifically developmentcontrol plans
- Proven ability to establish, coordinate and/or operate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Prepare strategies & planning policies for the improvement of Local Council
- Provide advice regarding current open and emerging land-use
- Prepare briefing and Council reports
- Provide Environmental Assessment of proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in rapid growth area planning/management
- Demonstrated experience in projects requiring a high level of urban design outcomes
- Proficient in project management working across all departments of the Council
- Implement, monitor and review Strategic plans
- Understanding of Crowns land Act 1989 and Environmental Planning Assessment ACT.
- Working from home flexibility
- Career progression opportunities
- Rewarding and collaborative team culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's