Senior Research & Evaluation Officer
|Job title:||Senior Research & Evaluation Officer|
|Industry:||Government State Government|
|Salary||$70 -$80 Per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Work from home full-time
- Initial 3-month Contract
- Career Progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The Cancer Institute NSW is Australia’s first statewide cancer control agency, established to lessen the impact of cancer in NSW. The Institute supports and promotes best practice; working to ensure people across the state, no matter where they live, are provided the same high quality treatment and care that is vital to optimising the outcomes and quality of life for people diagnosed with cancer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Manage the development, implementation and reporting of research and evaluation projects to measure and monitor the performance of Cancer Screening and Prevention programs and activities to inform strategic direction
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Procure and manage commissioned research and evaluation projects in line with procurement guidelines and contracts management processes
- Provide strategic advice on the design of research and evaluation projects
- Provide technical advice on statistical analyses for research and evaluation projects
- Contribute to the production of Cancer Screening and Prevention publications which communicate research and evaluation findings, including monographs, journal articles, fact sheets and briefing documents
- Develop reports, correspondence and briefings for internal & external stakeholders
- Promote the profile and strategic use of Cancer Screening and Prevention Division research among stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- PHD - research in Phycology, Social health; Masters in Public Health, Social Health and demonstrated equivalent professional experience and training
- Experience in the development and implementation of research
projects including design, qualitative and quantitative methodology and evaluation
- Advanced understanding of statistical techniques for behavioural sciences, including the use of statistical packages such as SPSS
- Understanding of and experience with the development, implementation and evaluation of social marketing in public health
- Permanent work from home opportunity
- Driving development strategies
- Use your highly desired innovation
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.