Research & Evaluation Officer
|Job Title:||Research & Evaluation Officer|
|Salary:||$50 -$55 Per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:01|
- Work from home full-time
- Initial 3-month Contract
- Career Progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The Cancer Institute NSW is Australia’s first statewide cancer control agency, established to lessen the impact of cancer in NSW. The Institute supports and promotes best practice; working to ensure people across the state, no matter where they live, are provided the same high quality treatment and care that is vital to optimising the outcomes and quality of life for people diagnosed with cancer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Contribute to the production of Cancer Screening and Prevention publications which communicate research and evaluation findings, including monographs, journal articles, fact sheets and briefing documents.
- Qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Research and evaluate projects in line with procurement guidelines and contracts management processes
- Provide strategic advice on the design of research and evaluation projects
- Provide technical advice on statistical analyses for research and evaluation projects
- Develop reports, correspondence and briefings for internal & external stakeholders
- Promote the profile and strategic use of Cancer Screening and Prevention Division research among stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- PHD - research in Phycology, Social health; Masters in Public Health, Social Health and demonstrated equivalent professional experience and training
- Experience in the development and implementation of research
projects including design, qualitative and quantitative methodology and evaluation
- Advanced understanding of statistical techniques for behavioural sciences, including the use of statistical packages such as SPSS
- Understanding of and experience with the development, implementation and evaluation of social marketing in public health
- Permanent work from home opportunity
- Driving development strategies
- Use your highly desired innovation
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's