HR Admin Support Officer
|Job title:||HR Admin Support Officer|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$25 - $45 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Council career progression opportunity
- Potential extension
- ASAP start date
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Local Council Client is located in the upper north Sydney region, friendly team with a driven and regimented approach to their work. This Council is very light and cooperative, and would like to have someone like minded to join them in this potentially permanent opportunity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Applying best practice and contemporary HR principles, models and frameworks with extensive experience in Human Resources and previous exposure to coordinating HR Projects to productively contribute to successful outcomes within the team.
- Management and administration of payroll and payroll systems, and processes associated with human resources data and reporting
- Experience in understanding and interpreting Federal, State and Local Legislation in the context of Local Government employment issues
- Process a range of payroll services including, remuneration, superannuation, entitlements, leave, commencement and cessation of employees
- A strong customer service focus, with experience communicating and collaborating effectively with team members, business areas and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated experience in providing Award and policy advice to staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ability to achieve results, work under pressure with close attention to detail, to organise priorities and meet deadlines
- Collaborating effectively with team members, business areas and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and a strong commitment to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or relevant discipline
An inviting atmosphere to develop your career in a range of fields with people who are passionate about building the best Council in Australia.
Offering a range of lifestyle benefits and, a values based culture, become apart of a rewarding Council.
- Council exposure
- Collaborative and Positive team environment
- Strong career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C