|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$45- $55per year + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Growth Area Location
- Supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with a Council that supports career growth, teamwork and leadership for the benefit and improvement of their Finance & Propert Team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a driven candidate that has collaborative, ethical leadership qualities working alongside their current team of four, reporting to the Senior Management Accountant to contribute to the quaterly, monthly and annual process and preparation of specialised financial advice & Councils Annual Budget Management Plan.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in applying accounting policies, principles and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of budgetary control, reconciliation,research, analytical & problem solving
- Experience in Accounting Standards (IFRS) and the Local Government Code of Accounting Practice
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in an accounting related discipline
- Experience in the management of special projects
- Experience in interpreting plans and property information
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard with the team and for the community
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.