Asset Data Collector
|Job title:||Asset Data Collector|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Superannuation + Leaseback|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
• Career Progression Opportunity
• Growth Area Location
• Supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with a Council that supports career growth, teamwork and leadership for the benefit and improvement of their customer and corporate strategy
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a driven candidate that has collaborative, ethical leadership qualities to manage all aspects of their Council Rates Division. The successful candidate will be required to manage, create and implement rate assessments to the highest standard.
- Assist in works program development and cost estimation
- Conduct and report investigation upon reported defects, malfunctions and asset handover inspections
- Maintain and improve the data quality and consistency of Council’s Asset Management System
- Be directly involved in and responsible for annual rate levy; and supplementary rates levy
- Assist in the preparation of technical specifications for Works Programs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- To act at all times in a manner which does not place at risk the health and safety of anyone in the workplace
- Previous experience and ability to carry out infrastructure asset inspections and assessments
- Good computer skills in Geospatial Information System (GIS) software
- Extensive knowledge and experience in applying accounting principles and accounting standards
- Competence in verbal and written reporting of results of technical investigations mainly associated with infrastructure, building, recreation and open space assets
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard with the team and for the community
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Sanaz Jauher on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.