Injury Management & Well-being Officer
|Job Title:||Injury Management & Well-being Officer|
|Salary:||$40- $45 per hour+ Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 12:28|
- Fun enthusiastic team
- part-time opportunity
- ASAP start date
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Local Council Client is looking for a candidate that is engaging and bubly attitude to raise the standards within the community from a Injury management & well-being perspective. They are committed to a dynamic, proud and diverse future for the Region that focuses on working together to balance our region’s lifestyle and opportunity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Actively participate in the implementation of existing programs for the improvement of public health and develop, document, implement and evaluate new innovative environment and sustainability related policies, projects and programs that align with our Environmental Sustainability Policy, and exceptional environmental survailance is carried out.
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Creating Injury management and well-being programs
- Developing return to work plans in conjunction with IMW Officer for injured workers and workers returning from non-work related injuries/illness
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct site visits and investigations
- Production of educational material, media releases and documents, as appropriate in relation to environmental health.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated high level of oral and written communication skills
- Act in accordance with the NSW WHS Act 2011, WHS Regulation 2011 and the WHS Management System.
- Act in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993 (NSW)
- Provide accurate and helpful advice
- Facilitate appropriate well-being and promote health and education programss
An inviting atmosphere with people who are passionate about building the best Council in Australia.
Offering a range of lifestyle benefits and, a values based culture, become apart of a rewarding Council.
- Ability to network within a great region
- Collaborative and Positive team environment
- Opportunity to 'own' the role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$45- $55per year + Superannuation
$60 - $70 per year + Superannuation
Swimming Pool Officer
$45 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
Property Leasing & Transactions Officer
$40-$50 per hour + Super
Floodplain & Stormwater Team Leader
$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation