Senior Project Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Salary:||$135 - $150 Annually + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 14:13|
- Contribute to all stages of a variety of projects
- Enhance your residential projects portfolio
- Warm & welcoming team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a aspiring Project Development Team that pride themselves of good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards Demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative office environment with a passion for conceptual design & development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside the Team Leader, your history of designing and successfully delivering Medium to High Rise residential projects is required. You will be responsible for leading the documentation, drawing and designing and running of a project from start to finish.
- Design & successfully deliver Medium to High Rise residential projects
- Assist the documentation team at DA and CC stages
- Create contract documentation for projects to current industry best practice
- Stakeholder management, client management, and leadership skills
- Local Urban Intervention & integration of Heritage Structures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- Influential and effective communication – both written & verbal
- Environmental Impact & Analysis to existing & proposed structures
- Ecological & Bioclimatic Analysis including soil, surface, water & flora/fauna
Become a part of a desired team that pride themselves in their friendly and approachable manner. Enjoy workplace flexibility within a supportive and peer mentoring environment.
- Cohesive team with a friendly and peaceful workplace environment
- Dedicated & efficient Company processes
- Flexible start and finish times for a healthy work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's