|Job Title:||Grader Operator|
|Salary:||$25 - $35 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is offering an experienced Grader Operator the opportunity to join their fast pace team. This Council encourages a collaborative working environment, to ensure that an exceptional level of service is consistently delivered.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be required to take direction on plant operation and civil construction to deliver quality new and existing assets for the community. Join a enthusiastic team willing and ready to progress together over an initial period of 3 months.
- Final trim experience in road work construction & maintenance
- Manual handling & general labouring
- High ability to apply WHS and EEO principles
- Communicate with councilors to arrange written reports
- Internal & external stakeholder engagement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- MR or HR Drivers licence
- • Traffic Control Certificate
- • Certificate equivalent to LL Workcover licence
- • Ability to operate plant and equipment associated with road construction/maintenance work
This Council's collaborative environment offers a strong opportunity to develop and learn within the team. This Council prides itself on providing constant training to ensure the maintenance of a high level of skill and professionalism from all their staff.
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Join an exciting and friendly team
- Increase your Government skill-set
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org