|Job title:||Administration Officer|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$30 - $35 per hour + super|
|Contact name:||Lina Thomas|
- Support & progressive team
- Fantastic working environment
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is offering an experienced Administration Officer the opportunity to join their fast pace team. This Council encourages a collaborative working environment, to ensure that an exceptional level of service is consistently delivered.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Administration Officer you will manage, investigate, and prepare documents for the Director ,internal & external Traffic Committee. You will be provided with training, whilst assisting the Team Leader in monitoring various restoration works.
- Create invoices and work orders
- Conduct administrative reports on infrastructure from public utility works
- Investigate complaints and preparation of correspondence
- Communicate with councillors to arrange written reports
- Prepare and update reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Administration Officer is advantageous
- Experience using TRIM and CRM is a must
- Knowledge of WHS Act, environmental and RMS requirements
- Strong verbal, written, and customer service skills
- Previous knowledge of quantity calculation, estimating, and MS Access is advantageous
This Council's collaborative environment offers a strong opportunity to develop and learn within the team. This Council prides itself on providing constant training to ensure the maintenance of a high level of skill and professionalism from all their staff.
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Join an exciting and friendly team
- Increase your Government skill-set
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or email@example.com