Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 09:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Specialist civil engineering consultants for over 20 years, my client has enjoyed repeat business and strengthened relationships over the Covid19 period due to a range of initiatives and strategies that have positioned them well from the new financial year. With a long standing team of engineers and drafters servicing the residential, commercial and urban development project sectors, the civil engineering team covers water resources, stormwater, urban development and traffic/transport sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Wollongong based, this is your opportunity to work autonomously across civil design and project management. The position will also provide a platform to act as 2IC alongside the Principal Civil Engineer and assist with the mentoring of junior and graduate engineers. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, civil works, site grading, earthworks, kerb/gutter and road design for various subdivisions, residential, commercial, government and industrial projects throughout NSW and the South coast/Illawarra region.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Mentor, train and assist other staff within the civil engineering team
- Stormwater and road design projects using Music, Drains and Hecras,
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Ability to draft own designs using AutoCAD or Civil3D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through team collaboration and open planned office. Low staff turnover with long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Established brand and repeat clients
- Full-time work 5 days per week
- Company vehicles available to use during work hours
- Collaborative working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's