Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 to $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 20:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with an established engineering consultancy in Sydney, known for their innovation and personal touch to business. Having established a well-respected name within the Engineering market for over 15 years, this consultancy has retained their staff over the Covid19 period due to a range of initiatives and strategies that have positioned them well for 2021 and beyond.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a all round Civil Design Engineer, this is your opportunity to be involved with the hands on design and project management across a plethora of project types. Your portfolio will consist of stormwater drainage, flood studies, earthworks, kerb/gutter and road design for various subdivisions, residential, commercial, defence and industrial buildings throughout NSW. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and will report directly to the Civil Engineering Manager.
- Concept design to completion
- Take control of drainage, roads and subdivision projects
- Stormwater & Road design projects using Music, Drains, Hecras
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Proficient with Tuflow would be advantageous
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Ability to draft own designs advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through team collaboration and development. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Management career path
- Regular staff social events
- Located close to public transport
- Endorsement avenues available for CPEng
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's