|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 13:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a well-known and highly regarded Engineering consultancy. This firm is seeking a highly motivated Environmental Consultant to engage in various projects alongside a supportive team. This mid-tier consultancy is located 1 hour drive from Sydney CBD.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Environmental Consultant you will be involved in a number of land development, water and soil projects gaining first hand experience within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Providing your knowledge and expertise, you will be involved in risk assessments through to project planning, with a heavy focus on land contamination. This is a full-time permanent position offering the foundations to grow and develop your skills.
- Conduct Environmental impact assessments
- Perform site investigations - this includes soil samples and groundwater monitoring
- Prepare reports and make recommendations
- Review environmental policies for your projects
- Project management may be required from time to time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications related to Environmental, Engineering or Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-7 years domestic experience
- Land contamination / Land development experience is highly favorable
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
With a focus on their employee's development and career progression, this positive working environment ensures that their staff morale is kept at a high level. In addition to this, employees enjoy a great work life balance atmosphere with monthly outings and events.
- Promoting flexible working hours promoting an excellent work-life balance
- Hands on guidance offered to assist with your career progression
- Join a close-knit, supportive team environment
- Regular performance reviews to progress your career
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's