Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 11:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are specialists across diverse sectors including government, defence, healthcare, commercial and industrial to name a few. This business has grown throughout COVID and has a secure project pipeline immediately available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who is motivated to run a Mechanical division alongside an experienced Principal. Although you will be hands-on with delivering projects, this role will allow you to manage and mentor employees and key purpose is to lead from the front and assist with driving the success of the team.
- Manage clients and nurture business relationships
- Conduct fee proposals
- Design various HVAC systems
- Liaise and coordinate with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
- Provide technical assistance and mentor Engineers
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience leading or managing an engineering team will be considered favourably
- Proven track record delivering various projects in Australia
- Thorough technical understanding of engineering design and the NCC/BCA
- A high level of motivation and desire to progress/grow long-term in the business
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other.
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Career progression to management/ownership
- Secure position due to a healthy project pipeline
- Mentorship from a Principal
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's