|Job title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Industry:||I.T Web Development & Production|
|Salary||$600 - $750 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
You will join an established start up organisation who throughout COVID-19 has remained strong all the way through. Located in Sydney CBD they work with small to medium sized organisations as well as government sectors to advise and provide great pieces of developed software for the Cyber security and authentication space.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be apart of a great organisation reporting directly to the Product Owner to ensure you are able to fully understand the technical requirements. You will create wireframes, storyboards and process flows and see the development of the design all the way through to final delivery of the software and project. This is a project that will allow you to take on ownership of the design and provide the best layout and interface for the consumers.
- Create original and simple ideas for the user interface to complex software designs.
- Present best-fit designs and milestone deliverables to peers.
- Conduct and report on user-feedback to improve and customise the UI design.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Strong experience utilising Photoshop, Illustrator and OmniGraffle is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in and understanding an agile development process.
Employees at this organisation consider themselves to be relaxed and enjoy having fun while completing the work they are dedicated to. Everyone is very close in this organisation and Senior Management provide great opportunities for their people to learn about new technologies while bringing the team closer together allowing them to let off some steam on Friday afternoons with drinks, snacks, pizza and innovation presentations of new technologies.
- Great Sydney CBD location right out front of public transport.
- Enjoy a great collaborative and friendly team.
- Work in the Cyber Security industry and learn the latest technologies that will shape future roles.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999