Client-Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client-Side Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 14:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-established boutique consultancy renowned for superior quality project management and superintendent services to Clients. With industry presence across range of sectors, this company has developed a stellar reputation in the industry, ensuring a strong pipeline of projects, and repeat business from high profile Clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Client-Side Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects within the required time, quality and budgetary expectations. The position will report directly to the Director of the company. A high degree of Client and stakeholder liaison will be involved from feasibility stage to delivery stage of the project.
This position will include such duties as, but not restricted to:
- Client management and consultation
- Contracts administration and tendering
- Design management and delivery of projects
- Post construction duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Construction Management or property related qualification
- 2-5 years local consultancy experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous client-side project management experience
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
This company boasts high quality service to Clients with a fantastic working environment maintaining high retention rates. With a constant goal of betterment, hard work and dedication is recognised and directly impacts the likelihood of career progression.
- Exposure to landmark projects across a variety of sectors
- Opportunity to manage prestigious Clients
- Collaborative and enjoyable working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's