|Job Title:||Integration Specialist|
|Salary:||$400 - $450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 14:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local government is located in Sydney's South West near Campbelltown. They have been rapidly expanded and have become on of Australia's fastest growing communities due to their investment in new technologies and infrastructure attracting more people to the area. This has allowed them to solidify themselves as a major local government in NSW for the local communities and their innovative approach.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a 6 month full time contract position tasked with implementing a new HRIS system to assist in the needs of the growth of the business and their people. You will be responsible for the integration and migration of data throughout the different systems within the council utilising a strong emphasis on agile methodologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will create and maintain great stakeholder relationships to assist you in gathering requirements.
- Administer data and file migrations throughout the integration.
- Document all changes made and important training points within the new project for internal use.
- Work with the external vendors to ensure the project runs smoothly and issues that may arise are removed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as in Integration Specialist.
- Strong understanding of REST, XML and JSON technical stacks.
- Ability and previous experience analysis and transforming data.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This organisation is going through change to create a more agile environment with greater technological increases. The employees would describe themselves as relaxed but professional in their work. Senior Management understands the work that goes in throughout transformation and provides excellent opportunities for great work life balance.
- One of the fastest growing local government organisations.
- Great work life balance opportunities such as shorter Friday's.
- On site parking made available to you.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999