Senior Urban Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Urban Designer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 17:55|
- Incredibly unique and diverse projects for new and exciting challenges
- Learn from some of the most accomplished Architects in the industry
- Situated in the picturesque Northern Beaches close to transport and shops
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This tight-knit studio has an outstanding reputation for delivering extremely high quality and fascinatingly unique projects across both Architecture and Urban Design. From bespoke multi-million dollar beachfront homes all the way through to masterplanning entire Community Hubs, the diverse skills of the accomplished staff are incredibly refined and each project delivered to an uncanny standard. The office is based in the exciting Northern Beaches, surrounded by transport, restaurants, shops and bars, not to mention the office is within walking distance of the beach!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is an exciting senior role that will incorporate many facets, such as mixed-use urban design, strategic masterplanning, urban renewal projects and more. As a senior position, your role will incorporate project work, working closely with Clients, communities and stakeholders, as well as internal team management and guidance.
- Urban design reporting & developing strategic frameworks and precinct strategies
- Feasibility studies, community engagement and planning proposals
- Client management and coordination of consultants
- DCP and re-zoning amendments
- 2D and 3D graphics and documentation management
- Team management, growth and guidance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary level Urban Design or Architecture qualification
- 8+ years Urban Design & Architecture experience
- Proven experience in most or all of the above duties/responsibilities
- Demonstrate/document plans in AutoCAD AND ArchiCAD
- Team growth and management experience
The team are down-to-earth, confident and extremely passionate about what they do by frequently attending networking and industry events, appearing in panels, tribunals and courts. The Principals are appreciative of their team and are not afraid to reward people who ask questions and lead the way. And to top it off, they're just amazing and fun people!
- Be challenged daily with bespoke and unique projects
- Office is located perfectly in Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Flexible working arrangement on offer to facilitate a strong work life balance
- Work directly with big names in the Architecture & Urban Design space
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's