|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 09:17|
- Unique, detailed and sophisticated design across different densities
- Permanent position with stability and flexibility in hours/arrangements
- Lead a passionate team within a larger team of amazing individuals!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has seen outstanding success in the last decade, and is now known for producing some of the most unique and breathtaking designs in the Multi-Residential and Mixed-Use space. Based in Melbourne's South in Prahran, the need has arisen for an established Project Architect to join the team. The team is now working out of an exciting new office, whilst being flexible and implementing COVID friendly initiatives like working from home and flexible hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an autonomous and driven Registered Project Architect to independently manage exciting projects from end to end. The role will include project and Client work from early concept and through to completion of the project, as well as the management of a small team 4. This role genuinely is an all rounder role, allowing you to have a diverse role where no two days will be the same.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Registered Architect
- You must be both Revit and AutoCAD proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Extensive Multi-Res and Mixed-Use project experience is an absolute must
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
Now more than ever, happiness and satisfaction with both your company and your job is absolutely vital. Being a medium sized and close knit team, this studio understands the delicate balance and importance of passion at work, healthy day to day challenges, strong work life balance, genuine career progression opportunities and outstanding workplace culture. Enjoy support, flexibility, success and put simply an amazing group of people day to day, albeit in person or over Zoom!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's