Senior Interior Designer
|Job title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Hands-on design with high-end luxury standards across sectors
- Permanent position with stability and flexibility in hours/arrangements
- Enjoy building genuine relationships with a close medium sized team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has seen outstanding success in the last decade, and is now known for producing some of the most unique and breathtaking designs in the Multi-Residential and Mixed-Use space. Based in Melbourne's South in Prahran, the need has arisen for an established Senior Interior Designer to join the team. The team is now working out of an exciting new office, whilst being flexible and implementing COVID friendly initiatives like working from home and flexible hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable skills who is looking to work on exciting high-end projects. You will have hands on guidance from an experienced and down to earth Directors, and have the ability to take ownership of your projects and your role. You will work across projects in Multi-Residential, Mixed-Use and Hospitality int he high-end sector, working with both Revit and AutoCAD.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- An upper Mid-level or Senior with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit and AutoCAD documentation experience (essential)
- High-end project experience in Multi-Res/Mixed-Use/Hospitality
- Good construction and delivery knowledge
Now more than ever, happiness and satisfaction with both your company and your job is absolutely vital. Being a medium sized and close knit team, this studio understands the delicate balance and importance of passion at work, healthy day to day challenges, strong work life balance, genuine career progression opportunities and outstanding workplace culture. Enjoy support, flexibility, success and put simply an amazing group of people day to day, albeit in person or over Zoom!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.