|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 14:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-tier consultancy are well established and respected in the market, renowned for their impressive pipe line of infrastructure, commercial and residential projects. This company pride themselves for their quality of work, allowing you to gain exposure and progress within your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a junior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be involved in the entire process of the project alongside a strong and supportive team. You will have the confidence to engage in field work through to Geotechnical investigation, supervision and analysis. Being part of a highly regarded firm, you will gain the experience to showcase a well-established portfolio.
- Conduct site investigations and soil testings
- Engage in rock and slope testing
- Monitor the Geotechnical design of projects
- CPT testing
- Manage the project through to construction phase
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solution
- Report writing
- Related Engineering or Science degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimum 2-3 years domestic experience
- Experience in project management and field investigations is beneficial
- Essential knowledge of local requirements and standards
This well-known consultancy allows you to grow within the company and generate insights through your experience. As a company that values employee engagement and commitment, you will be greatly rewarded and supported for all demonstrated work. Regular incentives provided to ensure their excellent culture remains and employees feel acknowledged and respected.
- Financial assistance for continued educational development (Master's Degree)
- Ensuring career progression, growing within a well-respected company
- A close knit team, providing a strong culture
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's