Senior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 14:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Develop and evolve your career in a well-established mid-tier consultancy. Being based in Sydney, this consultancy is reputable for both their Geotechnical and Environmental sectors. Due to their strong stance within the market, they have a large and stable pipe-line of infrastructure, commercial and residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Establish yourself in the market as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. Working along side a senior team managing and leading many underground projects from start to finish. This full-time permanent position ensures you utilise your industry knowledge and establish your name in the market. You will be responsible for overlooking the site investigations to managing a team and conducting the report writing.
- Conduct site and field work
- Report and analyse on your findings
- Manage the project through to construction phase
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Supervision of CPT, DMT and logging
- Ensure the site complies with the relevant regulations in respect to geotechnical risk
- Provide guidance and mentor to juniors when needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree, with a focus on Geotechnical
- 5+ years domestic experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and best practice concepts
This company acknowledges that the company is as good as their employees, therefore providing all the essentials to ensure their team feels recognised and utilised to their fullest potential. With regular training to encourage growth and career progression, whilst providing incentives and bonuses. Flexible working hours and regular outings are also implemented to ensure an excellent work life balance.
- Profit share opportunities
- On-site parking
- Lucrative Salary
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's