|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + salary packaging!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 15:41|
- Supervise a team of Support Workers across multiple sites.
- Oversee each clients' person centred plans, directly improving their quality of life.
- Salary packaging on offer!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable and well-established Disability Service supports over 500 individuals across NSW, and have seen consistent growth as a result of the high-quality services they provide to their clients. They offer a huge range of services, all focused around providing disabled people the opportunity to reach and surpass their goals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Team Leader, you will be providing leadership and direction to a team of Support Workers across two Supported Independent Living Sites in Western Sydney. You are responsible for the short-term operations of both sites, and ensure clients' goals are achieved. Develop and strengthen relationships utilising stakeholder management with families and community support networks.
- Manage the recruitment, performance management, training and other Support Worker related activities
- Oversee each clients' goal-centred plans, and work alongside the wider team to ensure goals are met
- Maintain and build new relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and monitor all resources, including financial aspects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a House Manager/Team Leader in the disability space
- Leadership and management skills
- Tertiary qualification in the disability/social space
- Willingness to obtain a Police Check
Employees of this company all have an innate drive to achieve the very best for their clients and for themselves. This driving approach to their care has allowed them to be a key player in the market for over 50 years in the Disability space. The teams are collaborative and dynamic, pushing each other for the best possible results and the highest-quality care.
- Attractive salary + salary packaging + super
- Fantastic support from upper management, allowing you to grow even further in the role
- Well-established organisation with a huge pool of resources for you, your team and your clients
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive base + super + salary packaging!
Senior Occupational Therapist
$75,000 - $95,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
Senior Behaviour Therapist
Up to $120,000 + Super + Benefits
Graduate Speech Pathologist
Generous Salary Package & Benefits Offered