|Job Title:||House Manager|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + salary packaging!|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:03|
- Supervise a team of Support Workers across multiple sites.
- Oversee each clients' person centred plans, directly improving their quality of life.
- Salary packaging and extra annual leave on offer!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable organisation continues to be a market leader in providing support to NDIS clients with various disabilities, offering Support Coordination, Supported Independent Living, Early Childhood Intervention and more . Boasting a long history of delivering high quality relationship-based therapy to their clients and stakeholders, this organisation is the ideal environment to further or continue your career in the disability space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a House Manager, you will be providing leadership and direction to a team of Support Workers across two Supported Independent Living Sites in the Lower North Shore. You are responsible for the short-term operations of both sites, and ensure clients' goals are achieved. Develop and strengthen relationships utilising stakeholder management with families and community support networks.
- Manage the recruitment, performance management, training and other Support Worker related activities
- Oversee each clients' goal-centred plans, and work alongside the wider team to ensure goals are met
- Maintain and build new relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and monitor all resources, including financial aspects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a House Manager/Team Leader in the disability space
- Proven leadership skills
- Tertiary qualification in the disability, social work or relevant space
- C-class license and access to a vehicle
- Willingness to obtain a Police Check
Employees of this company all have an innate drive to achieve the very best for their clients and for themselves. This driving approach to their care has allowed them to be a key player in the market for over 50 years in the Disability space. The teams are collaborative and dynamic, pushing each other for the best possible results and the highest-quality care.
- NFP salary packaging on top of your salary and super.
- Fantastic support from upper management, encouraging career development and progression
- Flexible working- work at either SIL site, at the office, or at home when completing administration and reports
- Total 5 weeks of annual leave
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's