|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 08:44|
Join a leading Allied Health provider and manage a varied caseload. Use a holistic approach while being supported by a multidisciplinary team.
- A permanent full time opportunity offering employment security.
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- A well established national organization offering flexible work arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading national Allied Health provider with a focus on preventive health strategies. This multidisciplinary organisation specialise in; Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology & Speech Pathology and lead evidence based programs across New South Wales and Tasmania.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist you will take a collaborative approach to care, creating client focused plans to manage complex needs. You will be working across a varied caseload both in the practice and within the local community. You will have previous experience in Physiotherapy woorking with a multidisiplinary team, knowledge of NDIS and a genuine passion to continue your development.
- Conduct individual assessments and provide support to meet specific needs
- Implement and delivery holistic service, working closely with your multidisciplinary team
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Educate carers and family members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration and current WWCC
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
Since first opening their doors in Sydney in 2004 this organization have expanded across 2 states and into 13 practices, constantly evolving and aiming to provide the highest quality holistic heath care. The team are valued for the unique experience they each bring to the company and are supported to meet their individual professional goals.
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and expanding company
- Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's