|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000+|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 12:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-established consultancy base near Sydney's CBD. This multi-disciplinary consultancy is renowned for their steady pipeline of projects and their respected status within the market. They are seeking to engage an Environmental Consultant to play a significant role in environmental services and grow the Environmental team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Utilise your prior experience as an Environmental Consultant and grow within a well-respected company. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on large scale infrastructure projects. You will be involved in the project from start to finish, responsible for the investigations to the report writing.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site investigations (phase 1 / 2)
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Site remediation management
- Field work
- Waste classifications
- Asbestos assessment
- Engineering or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years domestic experience as an Environmental Consultant / Engineer
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
- CLM experience highly favourable
This outstanding culture encourages a supportive and welcoming atmosphere, valuing their staff. This company motivates their staff providing monthly incentives and yearly bonuses to promote further development and career progression.
- Excellent work life balance atmosphere
- Central location, accessible by car or public transport
- Excellent company culture
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 - $100,000
Senior Environmental Consultant
$90,000 - $130,000 +
Senior Environmental Officer
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Environmental Health Officer
$40 - $50 per hour+ Superannuation
Principal Geotechnical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000