|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 16:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized Architecture practice has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their predominent work is Education and Health projects with the Department of Education and Health Infrastructure NSW, respectively. Their current workload is busy with a strong pipeline of projects secured.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Architect, you will be responsible for delivering this $10m Education project, post design stage. This position will suit a midlevel Architect, who is very knowledgeable with construction/BCAs and is looking to take a step into a supervisory role.
- Organise and attend consultant meetings
- Liaise with clients and coordinate all services
- Resolve all drafting related issues and queries
- Documentation with some design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Project experience delivering Education (schools) projects is preferred
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and family work environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy flexibility and a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's