|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:15|
You will be joining an award winning Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy, that specialise and manage mid-sized projects within the infrastructure, commercial and residential sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Our client is looking for an experienced Geotechnician on a permanent basis. You will be involved in field and laboratory testing for a number of projects across Sydney.
- Field and laboratory testing
- Field inspections
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling
- Client liasing
- Laboratory analysis
- 1-3 years experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, flexibility and work life balance is also promoted.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999