|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 09:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Architecture and Interiors studio has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is in the multi-unit Residential (ranging from low density up to 600 unit developments) and mixed-use Commercial, at various stages.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Senior Architect, you will report directly to one of the studio Directors, manage an internal small team, the projects and clients post DA to delivery, liaising tier one clientele.
- Contract administration and preparation of delivery programs
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Manage a small team of documentors
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Registration with tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 10-15 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit/ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience
- Project experience delivering high rise Residential projects
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's