|Salary:||Up to $50/hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 18:30|
- Up to $50/hour + Super + paid accommodation.
- Manage a mixed caseload of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Locum opportunity with potential for permanent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting over 10 years in business operations, this well-established private practice on the North Coast of NSW have carved out an exceptional reputation in the treatment of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries. With a highly experienced and supportive team environment in place, this organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to experience working in a different environment whilst furthering your clinical skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Continue your professional development as a Physiotherapist in a state-of-the-art clinic off the coast of Yamba, NSW. Collaborate with other Physiotherapist's in the team to further strengthen your clinical reasoning skills and clinical expertise in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics.
- Manage a mixed caseload including Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedics.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, and improve their well-being.
- Continue building your caseload and establishing yourself as a practitioner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy.
- AHPRA Registration, and National Police Check.
- Clinical exposure to a Private Practice setting.
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- Highly attractive hourly rate dependent on experience.
- Paid accomodation provided for your entire locum.
- Regular in-services with Principal and team reflection meetings.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's